Are Looking For a Unique Wedding Venue? Welsh Yurt Weddings at Fron Farm Yurt Retreat is The One For You.
We are fully booked for 2019- but now taking bookings for 2020.
What is Offered?
- Unlicensed Wedding Ceremony in a Private 13th Century Medieval restored building.
- Wedding Reception in two hand crafted Wedding Yurts for up to 120 guests, with hand-made tables and chunky bench seating.
- Jam jars for candles and bottles for flowers on tables.
- Option of a licensed bar & friendly staff.
- Fire-pits set in a beautifully landscaped area with seating overlooking ponds, woodlands and valleys.
- Glamping accommodation for up to 39 guests.
- Sound-system for your chosen music.
- Festoon and fairy lighting around the yurts and site.
- Toilets and Car parking.
- Boutique Camping in Bell Tents
- Transport to and from the Church in the Vintage Tractor and Cart
- Wedding Planning Service
- Live Music Licence
- B&B in Farmhouse by prior arrangement.
- Flowers & Decoration