If You Are Looking For a Unique Wedding Venue,
Welsh Yurt Weddings at Fron Farm Is The One For You.
If You Are Looking For a Unique Wedding Venue, Welsh Yurt Weddings at Fron Farm Is The One For You.
Special Offer 2018
As a new Wedding Venue we will be opening fully in April 2018.
We are offering our first 5 couples £1000 reduction if booking the venue for a full weekend.
For full pricing & details Contact Natasha.
Special Offer 2018
As a new Wedding Venue
we will be opening fully in April 2018.
We are offering our first 5 couples
£1000 off when booking a weekend wedding retreat.
For full pricing & details
What is Offered?
- Wedding Ceremony in a Private 13th Century Medieval restored building.
- Wedding Reception in two homemade Wedding Yurts for up to 120 guests, with home-made tables and chunky bench seating.
- Jam jars for candles and bottles for flowers on tables.
- Possibility of a licensed Bar & Friendly Staff.
- Fire-pits set in a beautifully Landscaped Area with seating overlooking ponds, woodlands and valleys.
- Glamping accommodation for up to 14 guests.
- Sound-system for your chosen music.
- Festoon and fairy lighting around the yurts and site.
- Toilets and Car parking.
- Boutique Camping in Luxury Bell Tents
- Boutique Camping in Traditional Bell Tents
- Wild Camping
- Transport to and from the Church in the Vintage Tractor and Cart
- Wedding Planning Service
- Live Music Licence
- B&B in Farmhouse
- Flowers & Decoration
“A beautifully hand built venue in a relaxing environment, perfect for that special day! The medieval building is heart warming and you can tell it has been restored with love and care. Best wedding venue I’ve ever been to!”
“There are not enough words to describe such an awesome venue in a short sentence. All I can say is that it was awesome, that little restored venue was an awesome touch.”